Correspondence between Leslie Vernon Jones and Hal Call, September 1957
in Harold L. Call Papers, of ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives (Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood) (September 1957), Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 3, Folder 19: Correspondence 1956 - 1966; Finances 1954 - 1974 , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- A letter from Leslie Vernon Jones to Pan-Graphic Press asks about the possibility of publishing a novel in which the main character is both homosexual and ''Negro.'' A reply letter from Harold Call makes it clear that at the time of writing, PGP's book-publishing is done as a ''vanity press'' but encourages Jones to send a manuscript.
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by The University of Southern California. All rights reserved.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Series Number
- Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 3, Folder 19: Correspondence 1956 - 1966; Finances 1954 - 1974
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, LGBT in the Arts, Publisher-writer relations, Books, LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes, Pan-Graphic Press
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.