Handwritten Book Titles on ONE Incorporated Stationery, Undated
in Harold L. Call Papers, of ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives (Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood), Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 4, Folder 12: Dorian Book Service and Pan-Graphic Press 1955 - 1969: Other book services Undated , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- An order form from ONE Incorporated Book Service contains on one side, the hand-written titles of four books, with their publishers' addresses; and on the other, addresses of more publishers, two also with book titles.
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by The University of Southern California. All rights reserved.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Series Number
- Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 4, Folder 12: Dorian Book Service and Pan-Graphic Press 1955 - 1969: Other book services Undated
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, Social and Cultural Life, Vida Cultural e Social, Vida Social y Cultural
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Vida Cultural e Social, Vida Social y Cultural
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.