The Gay Cookbook plus Book Advertisements
in Harold L. Call Papers, of ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives (Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood), Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 4, Folder 31: Town Talk copy 1964-1965 , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Advertisement and order form for The Gay Cookbook by Chef Lou Rand Hogan, Entrapment by R. McCoy, Strange Marriage by James Colton, and Jonathan to Gide by Noel I. Garde, including descriptions of both books.
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by The University of Southern California. All rights reserved.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Series Number
- Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 4, Folder 31: Town Talk copy 1964-1965
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, Social and Cultural Life, Books, Vida Cultural e Social, Vida Social y Cultural
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Vida Cultural e Social, Vida Social y Cultural
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.