1973 Petition for Theater Permit For Mattachine Society, San Francisco
written by Harold Leland Call, 1917-2000, in Harold L. Call Papers, of ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives (Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood) (14 September 1973), CineMattachine and the Seven Committee Subseries 2.3. 1973-1979, Box 4, Folder 40: Corporation papers and proposals 1973 , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Petition submitted for continued theater operation to the San Francisco Police Department by Harold L. Call on behalf of the Mattachine Society.
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Harold Leland Call, 1917-2000
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by The University of Southern California. All rights reserved.
- Content Type
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Series Number
- CineMattachine and the Seven Committee Subseries 2.3. 1973-1979, Box 4, Folder 40: Corporation papers and proposals 1973
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, Social and Cultural Life, Gay activism and activists, Vida Cultural e Social, Vida Social y Cultural, Mattachine Society
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Vida Cultural e Social, Vida Social y Cultural
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.