National Association of Human Rights Workers invites you to Another Pause that Refreshes
in California Proposition 6 Briggs Initiative Collection, 1977-1980, of ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives (Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood), Box 2, Folder 4: Event flyers, other California cities 1977-1978 , 3 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- A three-page mass mailing from the national Association of Human Rights Workers, printed on yellow and orange paper, announces a leadership conference on two California initiatives of 1978: Proposition 6, which would have barred homosexuals from working in public schools; and Proposition 13, which restricted the state's taxation powers. The second sheet contains on one side, a registration form, map and directions; and on the other, the group's mission statement and recipient's address.
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by The University of Southern California. All rights reserved.
- Content Type
- Announcements and events listings
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Series Number
- Box 2, Folder 4: Event flyers, other California cities 1977-1978
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, Rights and Equality, Association and organization conferences, Derechos e Igualdad, Igualdades e Direitos
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Derechos e Igualdad, Igualdades e Direitos
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.