Memo with Enclosures from G. T. Dickson to G. M. Heselton, December 2, 1982
written by G. T. Dickson, fl. 1983, in Records of the Disabled Persons Employment Corporation Ltd and of Remploy Ltd (BM). Remploy Ltd: Trade and Agency Agreements (BM11), of United Kingdom. National Archives at Kew (BM11, 37: Autobility Ltd.: Unconcluded Manufacturing Licence Agreement and Wheelchair Agreement) (London, England - Kew) (02 December 1982) , 11 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Information about Autobility and warranties from Vauxhall.
- Field of Interest
- Disability Studies
- G. T. Dickson, fl. 1983
- Copyright Message
- Images reproduced by courtesy of The National Archives, London, England. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk. The National Archives give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for the purpose of the information provided. Images may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to The National Archives Image Library, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU.
- Content Type
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Disability Studies, Medical Imaging, Diversity, Health Sciences, Independence, Education, & Accessibility, Business affairs, Accessibility and Independence, History of Care, Independência, Educação e Acessibilidade, Independencia, Educación y Accesibilidad, Education, Vauxhall Motors, Autobility, Gwen Heselton, fl. 1983, Late 20th Century (1975–2000)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Accessibility and Independence, History of Care, Independência, Educação e Acessibilidade, Independencia, Educación y Accesibilidad, Education
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.