Canadian Patent - Motor Vehicle Adapted for Disabled Driver
written by Robert Edmund Todd, 1956-, in Records of the Disabled Persons Employment Corporation Ltd and of Remploy Ltd (BM). Remploy Ltd: Trade and Agency Agreements (BM11), of United Kingdom. National Archives at Kew (BM11, 33: Todd Wheelchair: Registered Design) (London, England - Kew) , 37 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Canadian patent application by Robert E. Todd for a motor vehicle adapted for use by a disabled person normally confined to a wheel-chair.
- Field of Interest
- Disability Studies
- Robert Edmund Todd, 1956-
- Copyright Message
- Images reproduced by courtesy of The National Archives, London, England. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk. The National Archives give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for the purpose of the information provided. Images may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to The National Archives Image Library, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU.
- Content Type
- Government/institutional document
- 0 sec
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Disability Studies, Diversity, Legislation and Politics, War, Industry, and Technology, Disabled persons, Cars, Patents, Politics and Legislation, Compliance and Regulations, Government, Legislación y Política, Legislação e Política, Guerra, Industria y Tecnología, Guerra, Indústria e Tecnologia, Late 20th Century (1975–2000)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Politics and Legislation, Compliance and Regulations, Government, Legislación y Política, Legislação e Política, Guerra, Industria y Tecnología, Guerra, Indústria e Tecnologia
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.