Brochure for the Vauxhall Astra Vehicle Autobility Conversion
written by Autobility, in Records of the Disabled Persons Employment Corporation Ltd and of Remploy Ltd (BM). Remploy Ltd: Trade and Agency Agreements (BM11), of United Kingdom. National Archives at Kew (BM12, 15: Manufacturing Licence Agreement and Wheelchair Agreement entered into with Autobility to manufacture adapted wheelchairs to fit into adapted motor vehicles for use by disabled drivers) (London, England - Kew) (originally published 1981), 3 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Brochure for the Autobility wheelchair conversion for the Vauxhall Astra vehicle.
- Field of Interest
- Disability Studies
- Copyright Message
- Images reproduced by courtesy of The National Archives, London, England. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk. The National Archives give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for the purpose of the information provided. Images may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to The National Archives Image Library, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU.
- Corporate Author
- Content Type
- Government/institutional document
- 0 sec
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Disability Studies, Diversity, Independence, Education, & Accessibility, War, Industry, and Technology, Physical disabilities, Equipment, Cars, Accessibility and Independence, History of Care, Independência, Educação e Acessibilidade, Independencia, Educación y Accesibilidad, Education, Guerra, Industria y Tecnología, Guerra, Indústria e Tecnologia, Late 20th Century (1975–2000)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Accessibility and Independence, History of Care, Independência, Educação e Acessibilidade, Independencia, Educación y Accesibilidad, Education, Guerra, Industria y Tecnología, Guerra, Indústria e Tecnologia
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.