Comments on Consultative Document, January 1974
in Records of the Disabled Persons Employment Corporation Ltd and of Remploy Ltd (BM). Remploy Ltd: Trade and Agency Agreements (BM11), of United Kingdom. National Archives at Kew (BM3, 15: The Remploy View' of Consultative Document on Sheltered Employment for Disabled People: Individual Comments) (London, England - Kew) (28 January 1974) , 3 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Memo by D. P. Stratton regarding his thoughts on the consultative document issued by the Department of Employment on sheltered employment for disabled people.
- Field of Interest
- Disability Studies
- Copyright Message
- Images reproduced by courtesy of The National Archives, London, England. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk. The National Archives give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for the purpose of the information provided. Images may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to The National Archives Image Library, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU.
- Content Type
- Government/institutional document
- 0 sec
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Disability Studies, Diversity, Legislation and Politics, Government programs, Employment, Politics and Legislation, Compliance and Regulations, Government, Legislación y Política, Legislação e Política, Reino Unido, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Great Britain, Britain, Kingdom of Great Britain, United Kingdom, The Sixties (1960–1974)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Politics and Legislation, Compliance and Regulations, Government, Legislación y Política, Legislação e Política, Reino Unido, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Great Britain, Britain, Kingdom of Great Britain
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.