Advisory Committee on the Health and Welfare of Handicapped Persons: Identification Symbols for the Disabled - Paper by the Ministry of Health
written by United Kingdom. Ministry of Health, in Records Created or Inherited by the Ministry of Health and Successors, Local Government Boards and Related Bodies (MH). Ministry of Health: Health Divisions: Public Health Services, Registered Files (93000 Series) and Other Records (MH55), of United Kingdom. National Archives at Kew (MH57, 473: National Assistance Act 1948. Travel facilities for disabled persons) (London, England - Kew) , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Document discussing what symbolic item to give disabled persons to help others identify who is in need of help.
- Field of Interest
- Disability Studies
- Copyright Message
- Images reproduced by courtesy of The National Archives, London, England. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk. The National Archives give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for the purpose of the information provided. Images may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to The National Archives Image Library, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU.
- Corporate Author
- United Kingdom. Ministry of Health
- Content Type
- Government/institutional document
- 0 sec
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Disability Studies, Diversity, Independence, Education, & Accessibility, Disabled persons, Accessibility and Independence, History of Care, Independência, Educação e Acessibilidade, Independencia, Educación y Accesibilidad, Education, Post-war Era (1945–1960)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Accessibility and Independence, History of Care, Independência, Educação e Acessibilidade, Independencia, Educación y Accesibilidad, Education
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.