Advisory Committee on the Welfare of the Blind - Amendment of Blind Persons Act of 1920
in Records Created or Inherited by the Ministry of Health and Successors, Local Government Boards and Related Bodies (MH). Ministry of Health: Health Divisions: Public Health Services, Registered Files (93000 Series) and Other Records (MH55), of United Kingdom. National Archives at Kew (MH55, 109: Blind Welfare: Legislation. Blind Persons Act, 1920: Amendment Bill, 1924) (London, England - Kew) , 3 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Advisory Committee on the Welfare of the Blind document on the topic of the amendment of Blind Persons Act of 1920.
- Field of Interest
- Disability Studies
- Copyright Message
- Images reproduced by courtesy of The National Archives, London, England. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk. The National Archives give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for the purpose of the information provided. Images may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to The National Archives Image Library, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU.
- Content Type
- Government/institutional document
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Disability Studies, Diversity, Legislation and Politics, Blindness, Laws and legislation, Politics and Legislation, Compliance and Regulations, Government, Legislación y Política, Legislação e Política, World War I & Jazz Age (1914–1928)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Politics and Legislation, Compliance and Regulations, Government, Legislación y Política, Legislação e Política
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.