Applications for Special Aids to Employment Scheme
in Records of Departments Responsible for Labour and Employment Matters and Related Bodies (LAB). Ministry of Labour and Successors: Disabled Persons, Registered Files (DP Series) and other records (LAB 20), of United Kingdom. National Archives at Kew (LAB 20, 513: Application for a Stainsley Wayne Machine for Braille Writing) (London, England - Kew) (1954) , 7 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- A series of handwritten applications dated 1951-1954 from the disabled individual, Herbert Stanley Judge, requesting assistance under the Special Aids to Employment Scheme under the Ministry of Labour and National Service's Disabled Persons (Employment) Act of 1944.
- Field of Interest
- Disability Studies
- Copyright Message
- Images reproduced by courtesy of The National Archives, London, England. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk. The National Archives give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for the purpose of the information provided. Images may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to The National Archives Image Library, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU.
- Content Type
- Government/institutional document
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Disability Studies, Diversity, Advocacy and Rights, Legislation and Politics, Employment, Disabled persons, Rights and advocacy, Social movements, Abogacía y Derechos, Advocacia e Direitos, Politics and Legislation, Compliance and Regulations, Government, Legislación y Política, Legislação e Política, Post-war Era (1945–1960)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Rights and advocacy, Social movements, Abogacía y Derechos, Advocacia e Direitos, Politics and Legislation, Compliance and Regulations, Government, Legislación y Política, Legislação e Política
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.