Alfred Kinsey: Kolumbus im verbotenen Land: Eine Enzyklopadie der Tabus?
written by Arthur Fahrenkrug, fl. 1956, in Kinsey Institute Collection, 1947-2004, of Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction. Kinsey Institute Library, in Christ und Welt, August 30, 1956, p. NA (1956, originally published 1956), 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- A clipping from the German newspaper Christ und Welt, dated Aug. 30, 1956, is an obituary for Dr. Alfred Kinsey headlined "Columbus in the Forbidden Land - An Encyclopedia of Taboos?" It is written by Arthur Fahrenkrug and apparently from a wire service or syndicate, according to a provided English synopsis.
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Arthur Fahrenkrug, fl. 1956
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2013 by Kinsey Institute for Research in Sex, Gender, and Reproduction
- Content Type
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- Source Title
- Christ und Welt, August 30, 1956, p. NA
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, Gender and Sexuality, Género y Sexualidad, Gênero e Sexualidade, Alfred C. Kinsey, 1894-1956
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Género y Sexualidad, Gênero e Sexualidade
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.