Mass Mailing from Chuck E. Sheddan to Members of Aid for AIDS, February 22, 1984
written by Chuck E. Sheddan, fl. 1978, in Morris Kight Papers and Photographs, of ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives (Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood) (22 February 1984), Organization, Event, and Subject Files 1971-2001 bulk, Box 4, Folder 9: Aid for AIDS 1982-1998 , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- A letter to Aid for AIDS members from Chuck E. Sheddan dated February 22, 1984 discusses the agenda for a March meeting in Los Angeles. A U.S. mail postmark is stamped on the second page.
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Chuck E. Sheddan, fl. 1978
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by The University of Southern California. All rights reserved.
- Content Type
- Announcements and events listings
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Series Number
- Organization, Event, and Subject Files 1971-2001 bulk, Box 4, Folder 9: Aid for AIDS 1982-1998
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, HIV/Aids, Business meetings, VIH/SIDA, HIV/Aids, Aid for AIDS
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- VIH/SIDA, HIV/Aids
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.