Progetto di protocollo relative alla 'Repressione della tratta delle donne maggiorenni.' Conferenza internazionale Ginevra, 9-11 ottobre 1933. Convenzione internazionale relativa alla tratta delle donne maggiorenni negli stati non membri della S.D.N. Ginevra 11 ottobre 1933.
written by League of Nations, in Societe delle Nazioni, of Italy. Archivio Storico Diplomatico del Ministero degli Affari Esteri (Busta 126 'Comitato della Tratta delle donne e deifanciulli') (1933, originally published 1933), 87 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- This item is part of series of materials from Container 126: “Committee of Trafficking in Women and Children,” League of Nations Office, held at the Archivio Storico Diplomatico del Ministero degli Affari Esteri (ASDMAE) in Rome, Italy. This fascicolo, or folder, is titled: “The draft Protocol relating to 'Repression of trafficking in older women.' International Conference Geneva, 9 to 11 October 1933. International Convention for the trafficking of women and older in the states not members of the League of Nations, Geneva, October 11, 1933.” This folder includes materials on the League of Nations and Italy’s national legislation; the international conference, Geneva, 9-11 October 1933 [Actes de la conférence diplomatique relative a la répression de la traite des femmes majeures, Genève, 9-11 Octobre 1933]; the report of the Italian delegate to the Minister of the Interior; the text of the convention regarding the repression of trafficking of women of age of majority/legal age in the states that are not members of the League of Nations, 11 October 1933 [Texte de la convention adopté]; the report of the Portuguese delegate; the protocol regarding the repression of trafficking of women of age of majority/legal age in the states that are members of the Leauge of Nations; and, Italian Ministry of the Interior’s position on the protocol vis à vis extant Italian law, 2 August 1933. This item includes materials in French and Italian languages.
- Field of Interest
- Women and Social Movements
- Women and Social Movements, Modern Empires Since 1820
- Corporate Author
- League of Nations
- Content Type
- Government/institutional document
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Publication Year
- Women and Social Movements, History, Violence against Women, Women and the Law, Violencia contra Mujeres, Violência contra a Mulher, Mujer y Leyes, Mulher e Legislação, Italia, Italy, Social Reform and Political Activism, Campaigns Against Prostitution and Sex Trafficking, Italians, 20th Century in World History (1914--2000)
- Campaigns Against Prostitution and Sex Trafficking
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Violencia contra Mujeres, Violência contra a Mulher, Mujer y Leyes, Mulher e Legislação, Italia
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.