Books from Dorian Book Service - Brochure
written by Dorian Book Service, in Harold L. Call Papers, of ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives (Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood) (1965), Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 4, Folder 6: Dorian Book Service and Pan-Graphic Press 1955 - 1969: Advertising copy and tear sheets circa 1956 - 1964 , 4 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Four pages of blue paper contain promotional material from Dorian Book Service, including: an ad for ''The Address Book,'' a concise travel guide to gay culture in 200 North American cities; an ad for ''In Defense of Homosexuality'' by R.O.D. Benson, arguing its acceptance on scientific and moral grounds; an order form for ''camp records,'' recordings of ribald and gay-themed performances; and a list of Dorian's latest book titles.
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by The University of Southern California. All rights reserved.
- Corporate Author
- Dorian Book Service
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Series Number
- Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 4, Folder 6: Dorian Book Service and Pan-Graphic Press 1955 - 1969: Advertising copy and tear sheets circa 1956 - 1964
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, LGBT in the Arts, Books, LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.