Dorian Book Service: Addressed Envelope; plus List of Books for Sale
written by Dorian Book Service, in Harold L. Call Papers, of ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives (Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood) (1965), Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 4, Folder 8: Dorian Book Service and Pan-Graphic Press 1955 - 1969: Book lists and sales catalogs circa 1958 - 1964 , 7 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- A seven-page package of documents includes brochures from Dorian Book Service, listing books for sale and promoting in particular ''The Gay Cookbook'' by Lou Rand Hogan. They are accompanied by: a slip noting the takeover of Cosmo Book Sales by Dorian; an errata slip; a small, brown envelope bearing Dorian's San Francisco address; and a business-size envelope bearing the letterhead of Call, Lucas Associates.
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by The University of Southern California. All rights reserved.
- Corporate Author
- Dorian Book Service
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Series Number
- Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 4, Folder 8: Dorian Book Service and Pan-Graphic Press 1955 - 1969: Book lists and sales catalogs circa 1958 - 1964
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, LGBT in the Arts, Mail order selling, Books, LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.