Pan-Graphic Press Book List, May 1958
written by Pan-Graphic Press, in Harold L. Call Papers, of ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives (Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood) (May 1958), Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 4, Folder 8: Dorian Book Service and Pan-Graphic Press 1955 - 1969: Book lists and sales catalogs circa 1958 - 1964 , 4 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- A four-page brochure from Pan-Graphic Press contains a list of titles available for purchase. While concentrating on books with gay themes, it contains a separate list of titles for a more general audience, though still with a sexual component.
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by The University of Southern California. All rights reserved.
- Corporate Author
- Pan-Graphic Press
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Series Number
- Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 4, Folder 8: Dorian Book Service and Pan-Graphic Press 1955 - 1969: Book lists and sales catalogs circa 1958 - 1964
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, LGBT in the Arts, Mail order selling, Books, LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.