Dorian Book Service: Our Greatest Sale of Unusual Books
written by Dorian Book Service, in Harold L. Call Papers, of ONE National Gay and Lesbian Archives (Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood), Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 4, Folder 8: Dorian Book Service and Pan-Graphic Press 1955 - 1969: Book lists and sales catalogs circa 1958 - 1964 , 8 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- An eight-page brochure from Dorian Book Service advertises a ''sale of unusual books.'' Offerings include books that were famous -- or infamous -- at the time, such as ''Tropic of Capricorn'' and ''Fanny Hill,'' but also include volumes on such topics as naughty nursery rhymes, dog health, learning to play the accordion and raising milk goats.
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by The University of Southern California. All rights reserved.
- Corporate Author
- Dorian Book Service
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Series Number
- Pan-Graphic Press, Inc. Subseries 2.1. 1954-1974, Box 4, Folder 8: Dorian Book Service and Pan-Graphic Press 1955 - 1969: Book lists and sales catalogs circa 1958 - 1964
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, LGBT in the Arts, Mail order selling, Books, LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- LGBT en las Artes, LGBT nas Artes
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.