Gay, no. 14
in Eros Foundation Publications & Archives, of Flinders University. Library. Special Collections; edited by Barry Lowe, fl. 1952-2004, in Gay (Magazine), no. 14 (Sydney, New South Wales: Bertram-Horne & Co.), 16 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- A black-and-white magazine with red accents comprises issue No. 14 of Gay magazine of Sydney, Australia, probably from 1975. A cover photo shows a nude man from behind, standing on a rocky shoreline.
- Field of Interest
- LGBT Studies
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by Bertram-Horne & Co.
- Content Type
- Periodical issue
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Bertram-Horne & Co.
- Place Published / Released
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Series Number
- no. 14
- LGBT Studies, Diversity, Gender and Sexuality, Social and Cultural Life, Gays, LGBT life, Gay men, Género y Sexualidad, Gênero e Sexualidade, Vida Cultural e Social, Vida Social y Cultural, Australia
- Series / Program
- Gay (Magazine)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Género y Sexualidad, Gênero e Sexualidade, Vida Cultural e Social, Vida Social y Cultural
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.