22.10.1940, USSR. Polish Orphanage and Disabled People's home.
(1940) (New York, NY: Bridgeman Art Library), 1 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- A black-and-white group photograph of the residents (and staff?) of a Polish orphanage and disabled people’s home. The children in the front row hold two placards with information in Polish and Russian, along with a toy cannon.
- Field of Interest
- Disability Studies
- Content Type
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Bridgeman Art Library
- Place Published / Released
- New York, NY
- Disability Studies, Diversity, Independence, Education, & Accessibility, Disabled persons, Orphanages, Hospitals and medical centers, Accessibility and Independence, History of Care, Independência, Educação e Acessibilidade, Independencia, Educación y Accesibilidad, Education, Polonia, Poland, Depression & World War II (1929–1945)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Accessibility and Independence, History of Care, Independência, Educação e Acessibilidade, Independencia, Educación y Accesibilidad, Education, Polonia
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.