Letter from John Corbett to Frank Hollins re: Mineral Water Concentration, October 21, 1942
written by Frank Hollins, 1907-1967, in Ministry of Food: Supply Department: Supply Secretariat, of United Kingdom. National Archives at Kew (Concentration of food industries: soft drinks industry) (London, England - Kew) (21 October 1942) , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- A letter from John T. Corbett to F. Hollins dated 21st October, 1942 in regard to Mineral Water Concentration which includes Compensation scheme for closing factories.
- Field of Interest
- Food Studies Online
- Frank Hollins, 1907-1967
- Copyright Message
- Images reproduced by courtesy of The National Archives, London, England. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk. The National Archives give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for the purpose of the information provided. Images may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to The National Archives Image Library, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU.
- Content Type
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Food Studies Online, Social Sciences, Food Policy, Food History, Food industry, Soft drinks, Lebensmittelpolitik, Políticas de Alimentação, Políticas de Alimentación, Historia de la Alimentación, História da Alimentação, Depression & World War II (1929–1945)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Lebensmittelpolitik, Políticas de Alimentação, Políticas de Alimentación, Historia de la Alimentación, História da Alimentação
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.