Handwritten Letter from Robin H. Turton to the Minister of Agriculture re: Farm Sunday, June 13, 1943
written by Robin Turton, 1903-1994, in Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries and Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food: Information Division and predecessors: Registered Files, Public Relations and Liaison with the Media (PR Series), of United Kingdom. National Archives at Kew (Farm Sunday, 4 July 1943: introduction of an agricultural day to encourage further rural and urban assistance to farmers particularly at harvest time) (London, England - Kew) (13 June 1943) , 4 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- A four-page letter to the Minister of Agriculture from Robin H. Turton, Member of Parliament, discussing opposition to Farm Day in the North and East Ridings on religious grounds. Handwritten, on House of Commons letterhead, dated June 13, 1943.
- Field of Interest
- Food Studies Online
- Robin Turton, 1903-1994
- Copyright Message
- Images reproduced by courtesy of The National Archives, London, England. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk. The National Archives give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for the purpose of the information provided. Images may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to The National Archives Image Library, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU.
- Content Type
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Food Studies Online, Social Sciences, Food History, Food in Religion, Historia de la Alimentación, História da Alimentação, Religión y Alimentación, Religião e Alimentação, East Yorkshire, North Riding of Yorkshire, East Riding of Yorkshire, Depression & World War II (1929–1945)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Historia de la Alimentación, História da Alimentação, Religión y Alimentación, Religião e Alimentação, East Yorkshire
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.