Letter from A. Alderman to H.R. Smith, Oct. 20, 1939
in Ministry of Food: Services Department: Food Standards Group, of United Kingdom. National Archives at Kew (Rations for Invalids) (London, England - Kew) (20 October 1939) , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- A two-page, typed letter dated Oct. 20, 1939, from A. Alderman, secretary for the Ministry of Food, to H.R. Smith of the Department of Health for Scotland discusses a food rationing scheme for hospitals and local authorities.
- Field of Interest
- Food Studies Online
- Copyright Message
- Images reproduced by courtesy of The National Archives, London, England. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk. The National Archives give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for the purpose of the information provided. Images may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to The National Archives Image Library, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU.
- Content Type
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Food Studies Online, Social Sciences, Food Policy, Food History, Food rations, Lebensmittelpolitik, Políticas de Alimentação, Políticas de Alimentación, Historia de la Alimentación, História da Alimentação, Scotland, Depression & World War II (1929–1945), Scots
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Lebensmittelpolitik, Políticas de Alimentação, Políticas de Alimentación, Historia de la Alimentación, História da Alimentação
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.