Agricultural Notes for the Lord President's Press Conference, 4th June, 1947
in Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries and Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food: Information Division and predecessors: Registered Files, Public Relations and Liaison with the Media (PR Series), of United Kingdom. National Archives at Kew (Publicity on the economic situation: press conferences arranged by the Lord President's Office) (London, England - Kew) (June 1947) , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- A two-page document discusses flooding of arable land in the United Kingdom and the deferment of drainage projects during World War II. It also discusses wages for agricultural workers and subsidies for cattle farmers. Typewritten, dated June 4, 1947.
- Field of Interest
- Food Studies Online
- Copyright Message
- Images reproduced by courtesy of The National Archives, London, England. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk. The National Archives give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for the purpose of the information provided. Images may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to The National Archives Image Library, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU.
- Content Type
- Government/institutional document
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Food Studies Online, Social Sciences, Food History, Food Policy, Agricultural policy, Agricultural conditions, World War II, 1939-1945, Historia de la Alimentación, História da Alimentação, Lebensmittelpolitik, Políticas de Alimentação, Políticas de Alimentación, Reino Unido, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Great Britain, Britain, Kingdom of Great Britain, United Kingdom, Post-war Era (1945–1960)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Historia de la Alimentación, História da Alimentação, Lebensmittelpolitik, Políticas de Alimentação, Políticas de Alimentación, Reino Unido, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Great Britain, Britain, Kingdom of Great Britain
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.