Bring in the Victory Harvest
written by Scottish Office, in United Kingdom. Ministry of Information and Central Office of Information: Posters and Publications, of United Kingdom. National Archives at Kew (Lend a Hand on the Land, Dig for Victory, Battle for Bread etc, 26 Pamphlets) (London, England - Kew) (United Kingdom: D. & Co., 1945, originally published 1945), 4 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Food Studies Online
- Copyright Message
- Images reproduced by courtesy of The National Archives, London, England. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk. The National Archives give no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for the purpose of the information provided. Images may be used only for purposes of research, private study or education. Applications for any other use should be made to The National Archives Image Library, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU.
- Corporate Author
- Scottish Office
- Content Type
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- D. & Co.
- Place Published / Released
- United Kingdom
- Food Studies Online, Social Sciences, Food History, Food Policy, Volunteers, Farm work, World War II, 1939-1945, Historia de la Alimentación, História da Alimentação, Lebensmittelpolitik, Políticas de Alimentação, Políticas de Alimentación, Scotland, Depression & World War II (1929–1945)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Historia de la Alimentación, História da Alimentação, Lebensmittelpolitik, Políticas de Alimentação, Políticas de Alimentación
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.