Correspondence Between Raymond Firth and Jock Lim, 1979-1980
written by Sir Raymond Firth, 1901-2002 and Jock Lim, fl. 1980, in Raymond William Firth Papers, of London School of Economics and Political Science. Library. Archives and Special Collections Team (Tikopia Correspondence, Correspondence re Contributions to Symposia etc.) (London, England) (1980) , 5 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Typewritten and handwritten correspondence between Jock Lim and Raymond Firth dated 1979 - 1980 regarding Jock Lim's fieldwork in Brunei on the social and economic aspects of fishing.
- Field of Interest
- Sir Raymond Firth, 1901-2002, Jock Lim, fl. 1980
- Copyright Message
- Material sourced from the Sir Raymond William Firth Collection, LSE Library. Used with permission of the LSE Library and the Raymond Firth Estate.
- Content Type
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Anthropology, Social Sciences, Cultural anthropology, Fisheries, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural, Brunei, Jock Lim, fl. 1980, Sir Raymond Firth, 1901-2002
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.