in Raymond William Firth Papers, of London School of Economics and Political Science. Library. Archives and Special Collections Team (Tikopia and Solomon Islands Other, Solomon Islands String Figures) (London, England) (19 July 1928) , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Date: 19.VII.28. Informant: Tomi, a young man of Sinarengo, Malaita. Handwritten directions for creating the string figure 'Aiole' with a drawing of the completed figure.
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Material sourced from the Sir Raymond William Firth Collection, LSE Library. Used with permission of the LSE Library and the Raymond Firth Estate.
- Content Type
- Field notes
- Anthropologist / Ethnographer
- Sir Raymond Firth, 1901-2002
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Anthropology, Social Sciences, Cultural anthropology, Games, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural, Tikopia
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.