Malaya Field Notes IV
in Raymond William Firth Papers, of London School of Economics and Political Science. Library. Archives and Special Collections Team (Malaya 1939-1940 Field Notes, Malaya Field Notebook IV) (London, England) (1939) , 213 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Handwritten notes on Malay fishing, value of catch, and boat-building techniques. General discussion of Malay labor, work performed, and wages paid. Dated 1939.
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Material sourced from the Sir Raymond William Firth Collection, LSE Library. Used with permission of the LSE Library and the Raymond Firth Estate.
- Content Type
- Field notes
- Anthropologist / Ethnographer
- Sir Raymond Firth, 1901-2002
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Anthropology, Social Sciences, Cultural anthropology, Wages and salaries, Fisheries, Daily life, Economic conditions, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural, Malay
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.