Atua and Voyaging
in Raymond William Firth Papers, of London School of Economics and Political Science. Library. Archives and Special Collections Team (Tikopia and Solomon Islands Other, Canoe Technology) (London, England) (1965) , 15 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Typewritten notes on rituals related to sailing and fishing. Undated.
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Material sourced from the Sir Raymond William Firth Collection, LSE Library. Used with permission of the LSE Library and the Raymond Firth Estate.
- Content Type
- Research notes
- Anthropologist / Ethnographer
- Sir Raymond Firth, 1901-2002
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Page Range
- Anthropology, Social Sciences, Cultural anthropology, Religious rites and ceremonies, Sailing, Artisanal fishing, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural, Tikopia
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.