written by Ping Chong, 1946- (1986) (originally published 1986), 57 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1986, Ping Chong.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Ping Chong, 1946-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Ethnic Theater, Family, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico, Alvin, Barker, Buzz, Daphne, Dot, Lulu, Mr. Conklin, Mrs. Conklin, Rudy
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to KIND NESS should be addressed to Ping ChongandCompany, 47 Great Jones Street, New York, NY 10012.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.