written by Jeannie Barroga, 1949- (1987) , 112 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1987, Jeannie Barroga.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Comedy, Play with Music
- Page Count
- Jeannie Barroga, 1949-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Ethnic Theater, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico, Mary, Kid, Publisher, Charlie Parker, Jack Kerouac, Memere Kerouac, Leo Kerouac, Jan Kerouac, Allen Ginsberg, William S. Burroughs, Stella Kerouac, Salvador Dali
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to ANGEL should be addressed to the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.