Mindfulness & Yoga Skills for Children and Adolescents: 115 Activities for Trauma, Self-Regulation, Special Needs & Anxiety
presented by Barbara Neiman, fl. 1988 (Eau Claire, WI: PESI Inc., 2015, originally published 2015), 128 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- New and unique exercises in yoga, meditation, guided imagery and somatic explorations fill this comprehensive skills guide. This book is brimming with 115 practical and easy to use tools and stories supporting critical life skills for families, classrooms and therapy sessions. Holistic strategies include: Meditation to support body-mind-spirit connection. Yoga pose adaptations for Autism, sensory processing & special needs. Trauma sensitive and grounding guided imagery. Parenting tools to tune to our somatic self and enjoy silence and nature. Designing a personal mantra and contemplation.
- Field of Interest
- Social Work
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2015 by Barbara Neiman, OTR
- Content Type
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- PESI Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Eau Claire, WI
- Social Work, Social Sciences, Psychology & Counseling, Mental Health, Children and Families, Youth, Children, Prayer and meditation, Emotional conflict, Exercise, Macro
- Barbara Neiman, fl. 1988
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.