The Key to Autism: An Evidence-based Workbook for Assessing and Treating Children & Adolescents
presented by Cara Marker Daily, fl. 2016 (Eau Claire, WI: PESI Inc., 2016, originally published 2016), 144 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- The Key to Autism is an invaluable and comprehensive resource for any professional assessing and treating autism in children and adolescents. Filled with dozens of case examples, exercises to understand how the brain with autism works, the latest tools for screening and assessment, and “how-to” sections for applied behavior analysis (ABA), this workbook is the key to understanding the minds of children and adolescents with autism. Over 25 downloadable worksheets and activities you can use immediately! The latest autism research and proven assessment methodsEvidence-based practical strategies for: social communication, self-regulation, solving challenging behaviors, improving organization, and creating a positive environment.
- Field of Interest
- Social Work
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2016 by Cara Marker Daily
- Content Type
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- PESI Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Eau Claire, WI
- Social Work, Social Sciences, Psychology & Counseling, Mental Health, Disabilities, Children and Families, Mental health treatments, Youth, Children, Autism spectrum disorder, Macro
- Cara Marker Daily, fl. 2016
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.