Advertisement for Pharmacist D.S. Davies, Rabaul, Papua New Guinea, undated
in Margaret Mead Papers and South Pacific Ethnographic Archives, 1838-1996, of United States. Library of Congress. Manuscript Division (N49: Papua New Guinea, Folder 9: Admiralty Islands. Mead and Fortune field trip to Manus, 1928-29. Miscellany) (District of Columbia) (1952) , 2 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- **The image(s) of the document may be omitted here because of copyright considerations** A small, undated advertisement, apparently clipped from a newspaper, touts the services of D.S. Davies, a pharmacist in Rabaul on the island of New Britain in Papua New Guinea. It is affixed to a torn scrap of envelope.
- Field of Interest
- Content Type
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Page Count
- Anthropology, Social Sciences, Cultural anthropology, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.