A clearing in the forest with part of a dome-shaped shelter visible in the left of the image.
of University of Oxford. Pitt Rivers Museum, in The Louis Sarno Archive, Photographs; photographed by Louis Sarno, 1954-2017 (1997)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Material sourced from the Louis Sarno Archive, Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford. Copyright © Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford.
- A clearing in the forest with part of a dome-shaped shelter visible in the left of the image. A vessel and wooden platform rest just outside the shelter and smoke suggests that a small fire is burning outside the shelter.
- Content Type
- Anthropologist / Ethnographer
- Louis Sarno, 1954-2017
- Series Number
- Anthropology, World Music, Social Sciences, Music & Performing Arts, Cultural anthropology, Africa, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural, África, República Centroafricana, República Centro-Africana, Aka
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural, África, República Centroafricana, República Centro-Africana
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.