A child with his or her back to the camera standing next to a partly constructed dome-shaped shelter.
of University of Oxford. Pitt Rivers Museum, in The Louis Sarno Archive, Photographs; photographed by Louis Sarno, 1954-2017 (1993)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Material sourced from the Louis Sarno Archive, Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford. Copyright © Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford.
- A child with his or her back to the camera standing next to a partly constructed dome-shaped shelter. The wooden framework of the shelter is only partly covered with large leaves. Two women are sitting in the foreground with vessels. Clothes are hanging on a line above the shelters.
- Content Type
- Anthropologist / Ethnographer
- Louis Sarno, 1954-2017
- Series Number
- Anthropology, World Music, Social Sciences, Music & Performing Arts, Cultural anthropology, Africa, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural, África, República Centroafricana, República Centro-Africana
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural, África, República Centroafricana, República Centro-Africana
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.