Close up of the identification card of Josephe Balagnona of Bayanga.
of University of Oxford. Pitt Rivers Museum, in The Louis Sarno Archive, Photographs; photographed by Louis Sarno, 1954-2017 (1989)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Material sourced from the Louis Sarno Archive, Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford. Copyright © Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford.
- Close up of the identification card of Josephe Balagnona of Bayanga. His occupation is listed as 'chausseur' (hunter). The card was issued on the 20th May 1988 in Bayanga and is resting on a palm leaf. Balonyona's birthplace is given as Salo, which is up river from Bayanga. Louis is not sure what the reason for having this card would be.
- Content Type
- Anthropologist / Ethnographer
- Louis Sarno, 1954-2017
- Series Number
- Anthropology, World Music, Social Sciences, Music & Performing Arts, Cultural anthropology, Africa, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural, África, República Centroafricana, República Centro-Africana
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural, África, República Centroafricana, República Centro-Africana
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.