Only the Heart
written by Horton Foote, 1916-2009 (1942) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1944), 69 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1944, by Sunday Rock Corp. Used by permission of Horton Foote.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Horton Foote, 1916-2009
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Romance, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, India Hamilton, Julia Borden, Mamie Borden, Mr. Borden, Albert Price
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of ONLY THE HEART or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from the author's agent, The Barbara Hogenson Agency, Inc., 165 West End Avenue, Suite 19C, NY, NY 10023. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the Author's agent.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.