A Masque of Mr. Punch
written by Robertson Davies, 1913-1995 (1962) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1963), 58 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1963, Robertson Davies.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Robertson Davies, 1913-1995
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Evening-Paper Critic, Morning-Paper Critic, Television Man, Television Woman, Public-Relations Man, Punch, Judy, Pretty Polly, Harlequin, Toby the Dog, Doctor, Constable, Hangman, Devil, King Punch, Pretty Paulina, Queen Judy, Ghost of Prince Omlet, Mephistopheles, Lady in Evening Dress, Adjudicator, American Playwright, European Playwright, Professor
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to A MASQUE OF MR. PUNCH should be addressed to the author's estate, c/o Pendragon Ink, Massey College, 4 Devonshire Place, Toronto, Canada M5S 2EI.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.