The Making of Warriors
written by Sharon Pollock, 1936- (1991) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1991), 28 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1991 by Sharon Pollock.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Sharon Pollock, 1936-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Romance, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Woman One, Woman Two, Woman Three, Sarah, Father, Mrs. Brent, Thomas, Angelina, Weld
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to THE MAKING OF WARRIORS should be addressed to the author at 319 Manora Drive NW, Calgary AB, T2A 4R2 Canada.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.