What Lies Before Us
written by Morris Panych, 1952- (2006) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 2007), 91 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2007, by Morris Panych. All rights reserved. Used by permission of TalonBooks.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Morris Panych, 1952-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Intellectual matters, War, Violence, Politics, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Ambrose, Keating, Wing
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to WHAT LIES BEFORE US should be addressed to the author, c/o TalonBooks, P.O. Box 2076, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 3S3.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.