written by David French, 1939-2010 (1979) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1986), 173 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1986, by David French. All rights reserved. Used by permission of TalonBooks.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- David French, 1939-2010
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Race relations, History, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Patrick Flanagan, Jessica Logan, Phil Mastorakis, George Ellsworth, Robert Ross, Tom Kent, Nick, Susi, Peggy
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to JITTERS should be addressed to the author, c/o TalonBooks, P.O. Box 2076, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 3S3.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.