Johnny Mangano & His Astonishing Dogs
written by Michel Tremblay, 1942- (1976) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1976), 30 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1976, by Michel Tremblay. All rights reserved. Used by permission of TalonBooks.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Michel Tremblay, 1942-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Economics, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, M. C., Carlotta, Johnny Mangano, Stage Manager
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to JOHNNY MANGANO AND HIS ASTONISHING DOGS should be addressed to the author's agent, John C. Goodwin et associes, 839 rue Sherbrooke est, suite 2, Montreal, Quebec, H2L 1K6, Tel.: (514) 598-5252.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.