Sainte-Carmen of the Main
written by Michel Tremblay, 1942- (1976) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1981), 75 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1981, by Michel Tremblay. All rights reserved. Used by permission of TalonBooks.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Michel Tremblay, 1942-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Chorus I, Chorus II, Sandra, Rose Beef, Carmen, Maurice, Toothpick, Harelip, Gloria
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to SAINTE-CARMEN OF THE MAIN should be addressed to the author's agent, John C. Goodwin et associes, 839 rue Sherbrooke est, suite 2, Montreal, Quebec, H2L 1K6, Tel.: (514) 598-5252.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.