A Language of Their Own
written by Chay Yew, 1965- (1995) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1997), 109 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1997, by Chay Yew. All rights reserved. Used by permission of the Grove Press.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Chay Yew, 1965-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Oscar, Ming, Daniel, Robert
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to A LANGUAGE OF THEIR OWN should be addressed to the author's agent, The Gersh Agency, Attn: John Buzzetti, 41 Madison Avenue, 33rd Floor, NY, NY 10010. No performance of the play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of The Gersh Agency and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.