Goose and Tomtom
written by David Rabe, 1940- (1986) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1986), 125 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1986, by David Rabe. All rights reserved. Used by permission of Grove Press.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- David Rabe, 1940-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Politics, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Goose, Tomtom, Lorraine, Lulu, Bingo, Man 1
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of GOOSE AND TOMTOM or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., 45 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10010. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.