Sunrise for Sarah
written by George Ryga, 1932-1987 (1972) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1973), 25 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1973, by George Ryga. All rights reserved. Used by permission of TalonBooks.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- George Ryga, 1932-1987
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Sarah Young, Lee, Man, Father, Mother, Charlie, Michael Joseph Tomaschuk, Emma, May, Judy, School Board Chairman Baldwin, Principal Michael, Teachers' Association Representative, Peter
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to SUNRISE FOR SARAH should be addressed to the author, c/o TalonBooks, P.O. Box 2076, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6B 3S3.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.