Litko: A Dramatic Monologue
written by David Mamet, 1947- (1973) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1985), 3 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1985, by David Mamet. All rights reserved. Used by permission of the Grove Press.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- David Mamet, 1947-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Domestic matters, Family, Intellectual matters, Religion, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Litko
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to LITKO: A DRAMATIC MONOLOGUE should be addressed to DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.