In the Mall
written by David Mamet, 1947- (1985) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1985), 3 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1985, by David Mamet. All rights reserved. Used by permission of the Grove Press.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- David Mamet, 1947-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Economics, Family, Romance, History, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, A, B
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to IN THE MALL should be addressed to the Author's agent, Abrams Artists Agency, Attn: Ron Gwiazda, 275 Seventh Avenue, 26th Floor, New York, NY 10001. No performance of the play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of Abrams Artists Agency and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.